- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove the add to cart button on the image?
10 years 11 months ago #219128
by javck
How to remove the add to cart button on the image? was created by javck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.libelle.com.tw/new/index.php/2015-09.../2015-09-03-07-22-30
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
When moving the mouse on the image , sometimes will show add to cart button but sometimes not.
I don't know why.
If it is possible , I wish don't show the button ,and when click the image transfer to the product page.
Please give me some advices to do it . Thanks for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
When moving the mouse on the image , sometimes will show add to cart button but sometimes not.
I don't know why.
If it is possible , I wish don't show the button ,and when click the image transfer to the product page.
Please give me some advices to do it . Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219130
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to remove the add to cart button on the image?
Hi,
This feature is added by you template, but I think that if you disable the option "Display 'Add to cart' button" in the menu / module settings this will no more be displayed.
If it is still displayed, so you will have to contact your template provider.
This feature is added by you template, but I think that if you disable the option "Display 'Add to cart' button" in the menu / module settings this will no more be displayed.
If it is still displayed, so you will have to contact your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds