Skip to main content

Products Update

More
10 years 11 months ago #219196 by Awards4u
Products Update was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.Awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3

Hi,

Is there a way I don't have to put in Characteristics manually. Example see www.awards4u.ca/medals/product/1110-2-custom-tivoli-medal . I have Medals and ribbons. There are many ribbons. I want to them be on all the medals. I would have to Characteristics to each one manually because there are so many ribbons. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
Mohammed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219241 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products Update
Hi,

Once you created one product like you want, you can go on the products listing, select that product and click on the "copy" button there.
That will generate a duplicate product, along with the variants. That way, you can just change the information which is different in the copy and off you go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219262 by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Products Update
Hi Nicolas,

For some reason it didn't work? Not sure why. I want and copied a done product and it didn't keep the variants. Let me know if you know why

Thanks,
Mohammed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219278 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products Update
Hi,

It would be the case if the product code of the variants doesn't contain the product code of the main product (it's the case by default).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum