- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Badge is not displayed
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #219308
by Bernhard7
Badge is not displayed was created by Bernhard7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.80 m
Hello,
I configured a badge but it is not displayed.
My configurations:
- Display | Default parameters for products | Display Badge: Yes
- Module mod_hikashop | Product features display | Badge: Yes
I had overrides for product display views, but I removed them all. No HikaShop default views overridden! Still no badge displayed!
My badge configuration: see screenshot
not any badge is displayed neither in the product listing, nor in the product detail view.
I have already posted several issues and I am loosing more and more the motivation to use HikaShop. I have more and more the impression that I will have to configure and to contact support until I die.
I have read the documentation so often....
I thinks the product HikaShop is very flexible - no question - and I mean this really positive!
BUT: I am missing an overall concept and idea - or I may not be able to recognize it - even after reading the doc several times...
Please support me to believe again in this product.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Bernhard
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.80 m
Hello,
I configured a badge but it is not displayed.
My configurations:
- Display | Default parameters for products | Display Badge: Yes
- Module mod_hikashop | Product features display | Badge: Yes
I had overrides for product display views, but I removed them all. No HikaShop default views overridden! Still no badge displayed!
My badge configuration: see screenshot
not any badge is displayed neither in the product listing, nor in the product detail view.
I have already posted several issues and I am loosing more and more the motivation to use HikaShop. I have more and more the impression that I will have to configure and to contact support until I die.
I have read the documentation so often....
I thinks the product HikaShop is very flexible - no question - and I mean this really positive!
BUT: I am missing an overall concept and idea - or I may not be able to recognize it - even after reading the doc several times...
Please support me to believe again in this product.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Bernhard
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Bernhard7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219379
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
Currently, if I go in the category "Werkzeuge & Zubehör", I can see that every product in the listing have a badge named "TOP123".
But the image of the badge seems missing so the "barcode" image is returned by the HikaShop image helper instead of the badge thumbnail.
Do you have any other badge created in your HikaShop backend ?
After that, I won't personally recommend to use the "product" and the "category" filters in the same time for badge.
Regards,
Currently, if I go in the category "Werkzeuge & Zubehör", I can see that every product in the listing have a badge named "TOP123".
But the image of the badge seems missing so the "barcode" image is returned by the HikaShop image helper instead of the badge thumbnail.
Do you have any other badge created in your HikaShop backend ?
After that, I won't personally recommend to use the "product" and the "category" filters in the same time for badge.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219397
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
You were right, I had 2 badges which where overlapping. Badge nr. 2 had no image (just the barcode).
Sorry for this mistake.
How is the rule when badges overlap? which one wins or is finally processed? are all of them processed and discounts maybe added?
Thank you,
Regards,
Bernhard
You were right, I had 2 badges which where overlapping. Badge nr. 2 had no image (just the barcode).
Sorry for this mistake.
How is the rule when badges overlap? which one wins or is finally processed? are all of them processed and discounts maybe added?
Thank you,
Regards,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219399
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
The first one will win ; so it depends on the ordering that you configured in the backend.
Regards,
The first one will win ; so it depends on the ordering that you configured in the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219502
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
ok, the first one wins, all subsequent rules will be ignored.
I encountered another question on the badge related with a discount.
In the discount attribute/field I can choose one or several of the available discounts (which I had configured previously).
I have the following situation:
- I configured a discount 20% off. As I am using the starter edition, I cannot restrict this discount to any products or categories. The discount is by default valid for all products in the shop (and I cannot change this).
- Additionally I configure a badge "Aktion" for some dedicated products (for example product 1 and product 2).
Why am I able to configure a discount in this badge? The discount is valid for all products anyway (also for product 1 and 2).
What is the idea and the feature behind?
Thanks,
Regards Bernhard
ok, the first one wins, all subsequent rules will be ignored.
I encountered another question on the badge related with a discount.
In the discount attribute/field I can choose one or several of the available discounts (which I had configured previously).
I have the following situation:
- I configured a discount 20% off. As I am using the starter edition, I cannot restrict this discount to any products or categories. The discount is by default valid for all products in the shop (and I cannot change this).
- Additionally I configure a badge "Aktion" for some dedicated products (for example product 1 and product 2).
Why am I able to configure a discount in this badge? The discount is valid for all products anyway (also for product 1 and 2).
What is the idea and the feature behind?
Thanks,
Regards Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219544
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
If you select a value for the "discount" option of the badge so the badge will be applied on all the discounted products.
But to have the badge only applied on the desired products, you have to select them in the product field and don't select any values for the discount one.
This allow more flexibility.
If you select a value for the "discount" option of the badge so the badge will be applied on all the discounted products.
But to have the badge only applied on the desired products, you have to select them in the product field and don't select any values for the discount one.
This allow more flexibility.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224281
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic Badge is not displayed
I still have problems understanding the intention of the badge feature.
I have the starter version and I have for instance 100 products in my shop.
How do I have to configure the system in oder that only 2 dedicated products get a price discount and get the badge displayed (and all other 98 products have neither the badge nor the discount).
thanks,
Bernhard
I have the starter version and I have for instance 100 products in my shop.
How do I have to configure the system in oder that only 2 dedicated products get a price discount and get the badge displayed (and all other 98 products have neither the badge nor the discount).
thanks,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge is not displayed
Hi,
The badge system just display badge images on top of the products images based on conditions.
One condition is to display a badge only if a specific display applies to the product.
With the Starter edition, there is no setting to restrict a discount to only some products. So what you want to do is not possible. It's however possible with the Essential or Business editions where you can restrict discounts to only some products or some categories of products.
The badge system just display badge images on top of the products images based on conditions.
One condition is to display a badge only if a specific display applies to the product.
With the Starter edition, there is no setting to restrict a discount to only some products. So what you want to do is not possible. It's however possible with the Essential or Business editions where you can restrict discounts to only some products or some categories of products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224440
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic Badge is not displayed
ok.
Thank you for this clear feedback.
best regards,
Bernhard
Thank you for this clear feedback.
best regards,
Bernhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds