Bug or my mistake?
10 years 11 months ago #219311
by Willem67
Bug or my mistake? was created by Willem67
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
In my shop I sell worksheets for preschool/kindergarten.
When I have two different worksheets with the same name in the same category the wrong worksheet shows when clicking on the thumbnail to see the worksheet enlarged. All images have different names of course.
I have "create auto-alias" set to "Yes" and I noticed that both pages have the same alias. Apparently Hikashop doesn't check if the alias already exists? Am I doing something wrong or is this maybe a small bug?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.39
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
In my shop I sell worksheets for preschool/kindergarten.
When I have two different worksheets with the same name in the same category the wrong worksheet shows when clicking on the thumbnail to see the worksheet enlarged. All images have different names of course.
I have "create auto-alias" set to "Yes" and I noticed that both pages have the same alias. Apparently Hikashop doesn't check if the alias already exists? Am I doing something wrong or is this maybe a small bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219320
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Bug or my mistake?
Hi,
What's your setting for the parameter "Remove products and categories id in URLs" under "SEF URL options"? If it were set to "No", it shouldn't be an issue anymore. (Note that you might need to empty the products' canonical URLs for a change of this setting to become effective.)
Otherwise, indeed, the system couldn't separate multiple products with the same alias.
What's your setting for the parameter "Remove products and categories id in URLs" under "SEF URL options"? If it were set to "No", it shouldn't be an issue anymore. (Note that you might need to empty the products' canonical URLs for a change of this setting to become effective.)
Otherwise, indeed, the system couldn't separate multiple products with the same alias.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219321
by Willem67
Replied by Willem67 on topic Bug or my mistake?
I have the parameter for "Remove products and categories id in URLs" set to "Yes". I will switch it to "No" and test it.
Thanks for your fast reply
Thanks for your fast reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219322
by Willem67
Replied by Willem67 on topic Bug or my mistake?
Problem is solved. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds