- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Change position of Euro-sign
- Squashtoppertje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #219375
by Squashtoppertje
Change position of Euro-sign was created by Squashtoppertje
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
At this moment the valuta-sign is placed behind all the prices. But I want to place it in front of the prices.
I searched on the forum for a solution to my question, but to my surprise I can not find it.
How can this be done?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
At this moment the valuta-sign is placed behind all the prices. But I want to place it in front of the prices.
I searched on the forum for a solution to my question, but to my surprise I can not find it.
How can this be done?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219391
by lousyfool
Maybe because it's so simple...
Anyway, here's a thread where the first few posts are about it: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...-front-of-price.html
And here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ncy-form.html#locale
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change position of Euro-sign
Squashtoppertje wrote: I searched on the forum for a solution to my question, but to my surprise I can not find it.
Maybe because it's so simple...
Anyway, here's a thread where the first few posts are about it: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...-front-of-price.html
And here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ncy-form.html#locale
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squashtoppertje
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Squashtoppertje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #219416
by Squashtoppertje
Replied by Squashtoppertje on topic Change position of Euro-sign
Thanks, I was afraid it was going to be easy...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds