- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Change product edit window size in back end
10 years 11 months ago #219396
by bigfoot
Change product edit window size in back end was created by bigfoot
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Can you change the size and arrangement of the product edit window in the back end. I have HikaEssentials installed on one site and HikaBusiness on another and have screenshots of edit page. They are different and the HikaEssential version is very small and hard to work with. How do I change these?
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Can you change the size and arrangement of the product edit window in the back end. I have HikaEssentials installed on one site and HikaBusiness on another and have screenshots of edit page. They are different and the HikaEssential version is very small and hard to work with. How do I change these?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219401
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change product edit window size in back end
Hi,
I think that you have a "zoom" in your browser for the second website.
Just open the Firefox menu and you will see the zoom configuration in the second line.
Regards,
I think that you have a "zoom" in your browser for the second website.
Just open the Firefox menu and you will see the zoom configuration in the second line.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds