Submodules
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #219558
by m.fontana
Submodules was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I've a problem with sidebar when I creat a submodule like related product; when this is active the layout change: sidebar is inside content. This problem have also on hikashop default file, I try it.
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi,
I've a problem with sidebar when I creat a submodule like related product; when this is active the layout change: sidebar is inside content. This problem have also on hikashop default file, I try it.
Code:
Private data removed by a moderator
Thanks so much
Matteo Fontana
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove credentials for your own good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Submodules
Hi,
This must come from the customization of the product page layout on your website.
Rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product to something else via FTP in order to deactivate all the customizations made on the product page.
If it then works, then the problem lie in these overrides and you can contact your template provider (or the person who made these customizations) to find out with them was has been messed up in the product page view files.
This must come from the customization of the product page layout on your website.
Rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product to something else via FTP in order to deactivate all the customizations made on the product page.
If it then works, then the problem lie in these overrides and you can contact your template provider (or the person who made these customizations) to find out with them was has been messed up in the product page view files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds