- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Don't see add to cart button in latests...
10 years 11 months ago #219707
by melprok
Don't see add to cart button in latests... was created by melprok
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi, I can't see the add to cart button in HikaShop Content Module.
I create one for latests and other for offers.
Any idea?
I attach two images of the settings and display.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi, I can't see the add to cart button in HikaShop Content Module.
I create one for latests and other for offers.
Any idea?
I attach two images of the settings and display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219729
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Don't see add to cart button in latests...
Hi,
Are you sure that you do not have some view overrides ?
When I take a look at the product page, I can see an "add to cart" button but that's not the official HikaShop code ; so I think that you have some overrides which are not fully compatible with the product listing.
Regards,
Are you sure that you do not have some view overrides ?
When I take a look at the product page, I can see an "add to cart" button but that's not the official HikaShop code ; so I think that you have some overrides which are not fully compatible with the product listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219908
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Don't see add to cart button in latests...
Hi, How I can check if the template have overrides?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219917
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Don't see add to cart button in latests...
Hi,
The overrides are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
rename that folder via FTP and it will deactivate all the overrides of your template for HikaShop.
The overrides are stored in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/
rename that folder via FTP and it will deactivate all the overrides of your template for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds