- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Show stocking price without the text per unit
10 years 10 months ago #219870
by arjanr
Show stocking price without the text per unit was created by arjanr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3,4,5
On the product page it says "per unit" after the stocking price (actually it says "per enhet" because it's in swedish). I only want to display the price without the "per enhet" behind it. Where can I change that?
I know it is this class: <span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit"> per enhet</span> but in the Display - Views i can't locate it. Hope u can help me
Regards
Arjan
-- Joomla version -- : 3,4,5
On the product page it says "per unit" after the stocking price (actually it says "per enhet" because it's in swedish). I only want to display the price without the "per enhet" behind it. Where can I change that?
I know it is this class: <span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit"> per enhet</span> but in the Display - Views i can't locate it. Hope u can help me
Regards
Arjan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #219900
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Show stocking price without the text per unit
Hi,
You'll need to use a translation override.
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...or-reals.html#185303
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You'll need to use a translation override.
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...or-reals.html#185303
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by lousyfool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219904
by arjanr
Replied by arjanr on topic Show stocking price without the text per unit
There were the files
. Thx. Worked as a charm.
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds