Product detail page - settings?
- ydingilski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #220199
by ydingilski
Product detail page - settings? was created by ydingilski
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.filkab.solar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hi,
I guess I'm missing something but I cannot find where are the settings for the detail product page when I have menu with products listing for example.
Under the joomla settings for the menu I can only find a tab to set up the listing.
Maybe I'm suffering from temporary blindness or stupidity but I just cannot find it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hi,
I guess I'm missing something but I cannot find where are the settings for the detail product page when I have menu with products listing for example.
Under the joomla settings for the menu I can only find a tab to set up the listing.
Maybe I'm suffering from temporary blindness or stupidity but I just cannot find it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220258
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product detail page - settings?
Hi,
The product page configuration are in the HikaShop general configuration.
There is no setting depending the Joomla menu for the product page.
Regards,
The product page configuration are in the HikaShop general configuration.
There is no setting depending the Joomla menu for the product page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ydingilski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220267
by ydingilski
Replied by ydingilski on topic Product detail page - settings?
I cannot find an option to display both price with and without VAT on the detail product page.
Does it take php modification or I'm missing it.
P.S.One more question: How can I disable the characteristic chosen showing next to the name of the product? Is there an option or it needs a php modification?
Does it take php modification or I'm missing it.
P.S.One more question: How can I disable the characteristic chosen showing next to the name of the product? Is there an option or it needs a php modification?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by ydingilski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product detail page - settings?
Hi,
It's in there: take.ms/usGkN
You must have missed it.
I suppose that you're talking about removing it only on the product page. In that case, you want to add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display:none; }
It's in there: take.ms/usGkN
You must have missed it.
I suppose that you're talking about removing it only on the product page. In that case, you want to add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display:none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: ydingilski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ydingilski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 10 months ago #220392
by ydingilski
Replied by ydingilski on topic Product detail page - settings?
Yeap, that's what I meant.
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds