- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Removing image pop-up in gallery
- teamtmedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #220302
by teamtmedia
Removing image pop-up in gallery was created by teamtmedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.8
I actually have 2 requests here. I have found the correct helper file and have removed the rel that way but have replaced it as this is not the best way and will, inevitably, be replaced during an update. So I was wondering if there was a config option I have been missing.
I would like the thumbnails to maintain the mouseover event that changes the main image but NOT have a pop-up call for their image. My other request is to disable the popup on the main image. Again I don't want to edit core files so would like to discover a configuration option or have instructions on a template over-ride for this functionality (I accept this is unlikely/difficult).
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.8
I actually have 2 requests here. I have found the correct helper file and have removed the rel that way but have replaced it as this is not the best way and will, inevitably, be replaced during an update. So I was wondering if there was a config option I have been missing.
I would like the thumbnails to maintain the mouseover event that changes the main image but NOT have a pop-up call for their image. My other request is to disable the popup on the main image. Again I don't want to edit core files so would like to discover a configuration option or have instructions on a template over-ride for this functionality (I accept this is unlikely/difficult).
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220348
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing image pop-up in gallery
Hi,
I don't think that it requires the modification of the helper file.
You should be able to do these changes by editing the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views. The modifications you make there will be saved as a template override and thus you won't loose them when you update.
I don't think that it requires the modification of the helper file.
You should be able to do these changes by editing the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views. The modifications you make there will be saved as a template override and thus you won't loose them when you update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds