- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Recreate all aliases
10 years 10 months ago #220433
by shemeck
Recreate all aliases was created by shemeck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.shemeck.pl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Dear Hikashop,
When I import many products aliases wasn't created. Is it possible to recreate all aliases for products or I must to open and save every product?
Best Regards,
SHEMECK
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Dear Hikashop,
When I import many products aliases wasn't created. Is it possible to recreate all aliases for products or I must to open and save every product?
Best Regards,
SHEMECK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recreate all aliases
Hi,
There is no automatic system to do that for all the products in one scoop.
There is no automatic system to do that for all the products in one scoop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220481
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Recreate all aliases
Dear Nicolas,
Thank You very much for fast answer,
Best Regards.
Thank You very much for fast answer,
Best Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds