- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
size not changing when selecting different variant
10 years 10 months ago #220501
by RGB
size not changing when selecting different variant was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When changing the product count the size doesn't change.
I see the sku number changing but not the size right underneath it
When changing the product count the size doesn't change.
I see the sku number changing but not the size right underneath it
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When changing the product count the size doesn't change.
I see the sku number changing but not the size right underneath it
When changing the product count the size doesn't change.
I see the sku number changing but not the size right underneath it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220504
by RGB
Replied by RGB on topic size not changing when selecting different variant
The size is a custom field. If I unpublish it, it disappears from the back end but not the front end even after I clear joomla's cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic size not changing when selecting different variant
Hi,
That's normal. That's not a default thing displayed by HikaShop. That area of the product page has been added (either by you or your template provider) and it wasn't made to be able to support characteristic swapping.
Instead, you should create a custom product field. It should normally update itself automatically unless the default display of the custom product fields has been customized as well.
That's normal. That's not a default thing displayed by HikaShop. That area of the product page has been added (either by you or your template provider) and it wasn't made to be able to support characteristic swapping.
Instead, you should create a custom product field. It should normally update itself automatically unless the default display of the custom product fields has been customized as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds