- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
Problem with the Modules under the product page
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220724
by xtrmutor
Problem with the Modules under the product page was created by xtrmutor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5.
Hi,
I have a problem with the "Modules under the product page" - after choosing the modul and pressing OK button, instead of saving and closing the window, the Joomla Modules opens again in the same window. Please help, how to solve it. Thanx!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5.
Hi,
I have a problem with the "Modules under the product page" - after choosing the modul and pressing OK button, instead of saving and closing the window, the Joomla Modules opens again in the same window. Please help, how to solve it. Thanx!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by xtrmutor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the Modules under the product page
Hi,
We don't have such problem on our end.
Could you provide a backend access so that we could check on that on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We don't have such problem on our end.
Could you provide a backend access so that we could check on that on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the Modules under the product page
Hi,
We got the access, but it doesn't allow us to access your HikaShop configuration so we weren't able to look at the issue:
take.ms/lnNiz
Could you do something about that ?
We got the access, but it doesn't allow us to access your HikaShop configuration so we weren't able to look at the issue:
take.ms/lnNiz
Could you do something about that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220975
by xtrmutor
Replied by xtrmutor on topic Problem with the Modules under the product page
Hi,
done!
done!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221053
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the Modules under the product page
Hi,
Great, I was able to access it.
I saw a javascript error but I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.
I see that you have a lot of modules, so it might be related to the problem.
Which modules (there ids) do you want to add as "modules under the product page" ?
I can easily add them manually for you in the backend with a bit of HTML modifications.
Great, I was able to access it.
I saw a javascript error but I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.
I see that you have a lot of modules, so it might be related to the problem.
Which modules (there ids) do you want to add as "modules under the product page" ?
I can easily add them manually for you in the backend with a bit of HTML modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds