- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
hide list of products on product pages
10 years 10 months ago #220746
by RGB
hide list of products on product pages was created by RGB
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Where is the option to hide the products right above the pagination links ( toothpaste, zapper and shed spray). I tried the menu items and the configuration but it is not working.
Where is the option to hide the products right above the pagination links ( toothpaste, zapper and shed spray). I tried the menu items and the configuration but it is not working. Please help
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Where is the option to hide the products right above the pagination links ( toothpaste, zapper and shed spray). I tried the menu items and the configuration but it is not working.
Where is the option to hide the products right above the pagination links ( toothpaste, zapper and shed spray). I tried the menu items and the configuration but it is not working. Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220780
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hide list of products on product pages
Hi,
In HikaShop > Configuration > Main > Product, I think that you have to remove the module selected for the option "Modules under the product page".
Else you can check the settings of the module with the id "133".
In HikaShop > Configuration > Main > Product, I think that you have to remove the module selected for the option "Modules under the product page".
Else you can check the settings of the module with the id "133".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds