- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Search
- immagine1967
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #220779
by immagine1967
Search was created by immagine1967
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi again,
I find Hika Shop quite good but as soon I need something special i am off searchimg for Hours...
I would like a search filter with a type of Dropdown to search for Vender, Manufacturer and Product. My serach field only does Product.
Even better one Search Field in the Top Bar that searches all?
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
Wolfram
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi again,
I find Hika Shop quite good but as soon I need something special i am off searchimg for Hours...
I would like a search filter with a type of Dropdown to search for Vender, Manufacturer and Product. My serach field only does Product.
Even better one Search Field in the Top Bar that searches all?
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
Wolfram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220783
by Xavier
Hi,
The solution will be to use the filters, and potentially use the filter module to have it displayed where you want, and on any page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...-filter-listing.html
The solution will be to use the filters, and potentially use the filter module to have it displayed where you want, and on any page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds