- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Product display
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221250
by fardinfard
Product display was created by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
Hello guys!
Please check the attached files. In menu section I created a menu (Products listing), and in Products Options I turned on "Show description" (See picture 1). But in this menu I can't see description, just the name of product and ID (See picture 2).
How can I show description of products in this page?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
Hello guys!
Please check the attached files. In menu section I created a menu (Products listing), and in Products Options I turned on "Show description" (See picture 1). But in this menu I can't see description, just the name of product and ID (See picture 2).
How can I show description of products in this page?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #221283
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product display
Hello,
I think that you should actually just change the "Layout Type" option. If it doesn't affect the displaying of your product listing, then it means that you're editing the wrong product listing content menu/module.
I think that you should actually just change the "Layout Type" option. If it doesn't affect the displaying of your product listing, then it means that you're editing the wrong product listing content menu/module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds