- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221461
by proo4509
ACL for frontend (restricted webshop) was created by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I can't get the ACL to work right.
My Webshop Menu is for ACL group Shoppers only.
Still Hikashop seems to ignore this. When I log in with an account that is not in the ACL group shopper, this user can still see the Webshop menu.
I have the business edition and I can see that I can configure access levels there too, but to my knowledge this affects only the backend access, or am I wrong there?
What do I have to do in HIkashop to restrict access to the (front-end) webshop (menu, cart, products etc) only to the usergroup Shopper.
(because my users are only allowed to shop once and are removed from the group Shopper in the last step of the order - thru mass action).
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I can't get the ACL to work right.
My Webshop Menu is for ACL group Shoppers only.
Still Hikashop seems to ignore this. When I log in with an account that is not in the ACL group shopper, this user can still see the Webshop menu.
I have the business edition and I can see that I can configure access levels there too, but to my knowledge this affects only the backend access, or am I wrong there?
What do I have to do in HIkashop to restrict access to the (front-end) webshop (menu, cart, products etc) only to the usergroup Shopper.
(because my users are only allowed to shop once and are removed from the group Shopper in the last step of the order - thru mass action).
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by proo4509.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221468
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
Hi,
The menu are managed by Joomla.
If you want to put an ACL on a menu ; configure that menu in Joomla and set your ACLs.
Regards,
The menu are managed by Joomla.
If you want to put an ACL on a menu ; configure that menu in Joomla and set your ACLs.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221516
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
I have, but when the ACL is changed after order (thru a massaction) this is ignored.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221593
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
I changed a few things in the massaction order to refresh the acl as follows, this is working now without logging out the user:
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$session = JFactory::getSession();
$session->set('user', new JUser($user->id));
//new data for your user after the update
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$session = JFactory::getSession();
$session->set('user', new JUser($user->id));
//new data for your user after the update
$user = JFactory::getUser();
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221555
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
Hi,
So this comes us back to this issue:
hikashop.com/forum/checkout/880304-how-t...html?start=20#221517
The user needs to be logged out, and log in again to apply the new group ACLs.
So this comes us back to this issue:
hikashop.com/forum/checkout/880304-how-t...html?start=20#221517
The user needs to be logged out, and log in again to apply the new group ACLs.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221630
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic ACL for frontend (restricted webshop)
No, it works now without logging out which is great (it is a bit aggresive to throw the customer out of the shop).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds