- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Is this a Quantity Display?
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221671
by johnh823
Is this a Quantity Display? was created by johnh823
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.60
-- Joomla version -- : 3.41
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86m
In the Product page - Main Options - I selected the Quantity of a product i.e. 1, 10, 20 etc. When I view the product page I see a pull-down number (see attachment) under the product number. Is this the quantity? If so why does it always say the same number? Can I still have the quantity in the back end, but not have it display on the product page? Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.41
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86m
In the Product page - Main Options - I selected the Quantity of a product i.e. 1, 10, 20 etc. When I view the product page I see a pull-down number (see attachment) under the product number. Is this the quantity? If so why does it always say the same number? Can I still have the quantity in the back end, but not have it display on the product page? Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by johnh823. Reason: add attachment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221724
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is this a Quantity Display?
Hi,
This dropdown is for the votes, but an older version of the votes which would have, as in your case, a javascript error causing the issue to not display the stars but the dropdown. Please backup and remove the override on the view "vote / mini".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Regarding the dropdown for the quantity, this is an option which can be set in the product edition page, for the option "Quantity input" you have to select the value "Show select" and then fill the "Quantity per order" field to "10" and this way you will have a ten by ten increment.
This dropdown is for the votes, but an older version of the votes which would have, as in your case, a javascript error causing the issue to not display the stars but the dropdown. Please backup and remove the override on the view "vote / mini".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Regarding the dropdown for the quantity, this is an option which can be set in the product edition page, for the option "Quantity input" you have to select the value "Show select" and then fill the "Quantity per order" field to "10" and this way you will have a ten by ten increment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221788
by johnh823
Replied by johnh823 on topic Is this a Quantity Display?
Thanks I just switched the voting off for now. Do you know when on some products it sates the quantity in text "4 in stock" and on others it doesn't?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is this a Quantity Display?
If you don't specify something in the "quantity" field of the product, it won't display that text.
If you do, it will.
That's the only thing I can think of.
If you do, it will.
That's the only thing I can think of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnh823
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds