- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Issues when adding Product Variants
10 years 10 months ago #221831
by johnh823
Issues when adding Product Variants was created by johnh823
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
teststore.cloudaccess.host
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
When adding product variants two things happen I need clarification on:
1. When I add a product code in the Variant Product Code (Main Options) it adds two digits at the end of the code i.e. MSBC68-14 in the default product and then another two digits in the next variant code i.e. MSBC68-15. Is this normal?
2. When editing the variant it will always open up a file upload window when I don't want to add an image i.e. File - Upload File - Access Forbidden - Add Image. I have to x out about 4 times to get out it and save.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
When adding product variants two things happen I need clarification on:
1. When I add a product code in the Variant Product Code (Main Options) it adds two digits at the end of the code i.e. MSBC68-14 in the default product and then another two digits in the next variant code i.e. MSBC68-15. Is this normal?
2. When editing the variant it will always open up a file upload window when I don't want to add an image i.e. File - Upload File - Access Forbidden - Add Image. I have to x out about 4 times to get out it and save.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221852
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issues when adding Product Variants
Hi,
1. I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about exactly.
Please provide a screenshot in order to illustrate your issue.
2. It looks like a popup issue ; which popup system are you using in your website ? (mootools squeezebox or bootstrap).
Do you have some overrides for the backend product views ?
Regards,
1. I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about exactly.
Please provide a screenshot in order to illustrate your issue.
2. It looks like a popup issue ; which popup system are you using in your website ? (mootools squeezebox or bootstrap).
Do you have some overrides for the backend product views ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds