- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
Microdata Plugin, Google Missing Author
10 years 10 months ago #221902
by bordia
Microdata Plugin, Google Missing Author was created by bordia
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bordia.de
-- HikaShop version -- : last stabil version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello HikaShop team
I want to use the Microdata plugin to Rich Snippets in Google to use. In reviewing the following is missing:
- Author
- For this review the assessed property was not specified.
How can I enter the author and how can I specify the estimated object?
-- HikaShop version -- : last stabil version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hello HikaShop team
I want to use the Microdata plugin to Rich Snippets in Google to use. In reviewing the following is missing:
- Author
- For this review the assessed property was not specified.
How can I enter the author and how can I specify the estimated object?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221955
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Microdata Plugin, Google Missing Author
Hi,
There is no support of an "author" in the HikaShop microdata plugin ; because there is no field to store that information.
But "author" is supported for the microdata on the votes.
Regards,
PS : For the field "HikaShop version" ; please indicate the version number (so, a number).
There is no support of an "author" in the HikaShop microdata plugin ; because there is no field to store that information.
But "author" is supported for the microdata on the votes.
Regards,
PS : For the field "HikaShop version" ; please indicate the version number (so, a number).
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222186
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic Microdata Plugin, Google Missing Author
Hello Jeromi ,
votes are there, but it is missing in the review at google the author .
I'm Leif because of the version . 2.6.0 I use currently .
votes are there, but it is missing in the review at google the author .
I'm Leif because of the version . 2.6.0 I use currently .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222213
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Microdata Plugin, Google Missing Author
Hi,
Could you provide a link to a product page with comments on your website so that we could see that ?
Because I couldn't find any.
Could you provide a link to a product page with comments on your website so that we could see that ?
Because I couldn't find any.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds