- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Microdata on product page with both prices
10 years 10 months ago #222012
by shemeck
Microdata on product page with both prices was created by shemeck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.shemeck.pl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Dear Hika,
I would like to ask You if updating to newest version of hika will help to resolve my problem. I just start to using microdata, but when I'm displaying both prices I get error on microdata validator. Wrong price format.
Kind Regards
SHEMECK
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Dear Hika,
I would like to ask You if updating to newest version of hika will help to resolve my problem. I just start to using microdata, but when I'm displaying both prices I get error on microdata validator. Wrong price format.
Kind Regards
SHEMECK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Hi,
Yes, we've changed the microdata plugin quite a lot since the 2.3.5 in order to adapt it to the evolutions of the microdata format.
Updating HikaShop should definitely help.
Yes, we've changed the microdata plugin quite a lot since the 2.3.5 in order to adapt it to the evolutions of the microdata format.
Updating HikaShop should definitely help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222056
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Ok, I will try. Do You think It is better to reinstall all Hika or only plugin?
Did You try microdata with both prices in new hika?
Thank You for response.
Did You try microdata with both prices in new hika?
Thank You for response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222096
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Dear Hika,
Unfortunatelly even with 2.6 same problem.
You can check microdata on:
shemeck.kei.pl/testhika/index.php/produkty/product/135-jz20-r31
It is test server
Kind Regards
Unfortunatelly even with 2.6 same problem.
You can check microdata on:
shemeck.kei.pl/testhika/index.php/produkty/product/135-jz20-r31
It is test server
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Hi,
If you've modified the code in HikaShop, it's safer to install only the plugin.
I'm not the one who did the code or the tests for that plugin so I can't tell you if the tests were done with both prices.
But just updating the plugin shouldn't cause any problem and only help so I don't see a problem trying that first.
If that doesn't help, we can always look further into it.
If you've modified the code in HikaShop, it's safer to install only the plugin.
I'm not the one who did the code or the tests for that plugin so I can't tell you if the tests were done with both prices.
But just updating the plugin shouldn't cause any problem and only help so I don't see a problem trying that first.
If that doesn't help, we can always look further into it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222134
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Dear Nicolas,
I tested only plugin and also new 2.6 Hika. We get the same results in both tests. Displaying both price is not supported.
Is it possible to change it?
Kind Regards
I tested only plugin and also new 2.6 Hika. We get the same results in both tests. Displaying both price is not supported.
Is it possible to change it?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222114
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Hi,
Please try with this version of the plugin:
Please try with this version of the plugin:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222173
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Dear Xavier,
Grate solution - it is working now for Hika 2.6
Last question: It will work only with 2.6? Not with 2.3.6?
Thank You for professional and fast solution
Kind Regards
Grate solution - it is working now for Hika 2.6
Last question: It will work only with 2.6? Not with 2.3.6?
Thank You for professional and fast solution
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222182
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Hi,
This should work on 2.3.6 too, the code on the product page were the same one.
This should work on 2.3.6 too, the code on the product page were the same one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222347
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Dear Xavier,
I cannot start it on 2.3.6 and because of that I made update to 2.6. In that tag plugin is a little bug. For a price above 1000 is taking only first number. For example for price 1452 the price for tag is 1.
Best Regards
SHEMECK
I cannot start it on 2.3.6 and because of that I made update to 2.6. In that tag plugin is a little bug. For a price above 1000 is taking only first number. For example for price 1452 the price for tag is 1.
Best Regards
SHEMECK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222430
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Hi,
Yes indeed, my environment doesn't have space as decimal separator.
Here is an updated version of the plugin which should handle all the number formats.
Yes indeed, my environment doesn't have space as decimal separator.
Here is an updated version of the plugin which should handle all the number formats.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222445
by shemeck
Replied by shemeck on topic Microdata on product page with both prices
Helloo Xavier,
Thank You for helping. Everything is working fine.
I think We have close this topic.
Best Regards
SHEMECK
Thank You for helping. Everything is working fine.
I think We have close this topic.
Best Regards
SHEMECK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds