- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Modules Not Aprearing in Product Description
10 years 10 months ago #222206
by nigel1809
Modules Not Aprearing in Product Description was created by nigel1809
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
This is now driving me mad and might be easily solved with a fresh pair of eyes but i cannot get Hika modules to appear in sidebar-a of the Themexpert template 'Spaghetti'. Instead, they drop below the product. I need the product description to be structured like the category pages, but I'm now losing the will to live.
Any help would be amazing
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
This is now driving me mad and might be easily solved with a fresh pair of eyes but i cannot get Hika modules to appear in sidebar-a of the Themexpert template 'Spaghetti'. Instead, they drop below the product. I need the product description to be structured like the category pages, but I'm now losing the will to live.
Any help would be amazing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modules Not Aprearing in Product Description
Hi,
I had a look at the link you gave and what I can see is that it is apparently a problem with the canonical URL of your products which are wrong. Turn off the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the hikaShop configuration and that should solve the problem.
I had a look at the link you gave and what I can see is that it is apparently a problem with the canonical URL of your products which are wrong. Turn off the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the hikaShop configuration and that should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222454
by nigel1809
Replied by nigel1809 on topic Modules Not Aprearing in Product Description
Perfect. Worked. Thanks so much Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds