- Posts: 234
- Thank you received: 4
Products at the checkou
10 years 10 months ago #222577
by mad-q
Products at the checkou was created by mad-q
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.draganfly.co.uk/index.php/a65anda50/checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I would like to advertise some products at the checkout (see attached link) I love the slide carousel shown in the latest version. Is there a way I can have this on the checkout page?
Many thanks
Iain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I would like to advertise some products at the checkout (see attached link) I love the slide carousel shown in the latest version. Is there a way I can have this on the checkout page?
Many thanks
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222580
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Products at the checkou
Hi,
You can force the menu on the checkout ; in that case the checkout will become a menu like other Joomla menu.
Which means that you can display a module for that specific Joomla menu.
Regards,
You can force the menu on the checkout ; in that case the checkout will become a menu like other Joomla menu.
Which means that you can display a module for that specific Joomla menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222656
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Products at the checkou
Hi Jerome,
Thank you for that, would it look the same as it currently does and also how do I do this?
Yours
Iain
Thank you for that, would it look the same as it currently does and also how do I do this?
Yours
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222658
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Products at the checkou
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222780
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Products at the checkou
Hi
Thanks for that, I did find that however I didn't want to display a different module to the rest of the shop, I am happy with the ones that are in the shop, in fact I really want the carousel shown in the latest version of Hikashop. I just wanted a module to be part of the Checkout Workflow. Just like the sweets at the till in a shop, I wanted a couple of extra items that people could buy at the checkout.
Thank you for your help.
Iain
Thanks for that, I did find that however I didn't want to display a different module to the rest of the shop, I am happy with the ones that are in the shop, in fact I really want the carousel shown in the latest version of Hikashop. I just wanted a module to be part of the Checkout Workflow. Just like the sweets at the till in a shop, I wanted a couple of extra items that people could buy at the checkout.
Thank you for your help.
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222789
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Products at the checkou
Hi,
In that case, you need to perform an override of your view "checkout / step" and add some code to display manually the module in the place you want (depending the step page).
With HikaShop 2.x, the easier solution is the customization by override. Otherwise it is still possible to create new blocks for your checkout workflow but the development will be a little more complicated (for a more flexible result).
Regards,
In that case, you need to perform an override of your view "checkout / step" and add some code to display manually the module in the place you want (depending the step page).
With HikaShop 2.x, the easier solution is the customization by override. Otherwise it is still possible to create new blocks for your checkout workflow but the development will be a little more complicated (for a more flexible result).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds