- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Hide menu item on Frontpage
10 years 10 months ago #222733
by suhail
Hide menu item on Frontpage was created by suhail
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I would like to hide menu item on FrontPage. can you tell me what is the best way to do that?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi,
I would like to hide menu item on FrontPage. can you tell me what is the best way to do that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222746
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide menu item on Frontpage
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to understand your question.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222832
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Hide menu item on Frontpage
Hi Jerome,
perhaps up to me that I am not clear enough. on front page I added another module and that of HikaShop I want to hide. if you look at my site, you see the two modules. The top of module with three buttons for example (tab1, tab 2) which I want to use and the second is from HikaShop which I want to hide.
thanks
perhaps up to me that I am not clear enough. on front page I added another module and that of HikaShop I want to hide. if you look at my site, you see the two modules. The top of module with three buttons for example (tab1, tab 2) which I want to use and the second is from HikaShop which I want to hide.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222834
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide menu item on Frontpage
Hi,
Go in the Joomla modules manager, edit that module, and in the "menu assignment" setting, deactivate the front page menu item and you won't get that module on the frontpage.
Go in the Joomla modules manager, edit that module, and in the "menu assignment" setting, deactivate the front page menu item and you won't get that module on the frontpage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222983
by suhail
Replied by suhail on topic Hide menu item on Frontpage
Hi,
I have done that before. I think my problem has nothing to do with HikaShop. Sorry
thank you.
I have done that before. I think my problem has nothing to do with HikaShop. Sorry
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds