- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Non-existing Variants displaying in Frontend.
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222755
by rodfarrell
Non-existing Variants displaying in Frontend. was created by rodfarrell
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.workscene.com.au/search-results/prod...ve-oxford-shirt.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have a weird situation with a product displaying variants to customers when those variants don't exist in the backend. The product has two colors (Green and Light Blue) and sizes from S to6xl in the blue but only S to 3xl in Green. In the front end the system is accepting orders for Green in all sizes even though the larger sizes don't exist for green. A screenshot of the variants page is attached.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have a weird situation with a product displaying variants to customers when those variants don't exist in the backend. The product has two colors (Green and Light Blue) and sizes from S to6xl in the blue but only S to 3xl in Green. In the front end the system is accepting orders for Green in all sizes even though the larger sizes don't exist for green. A screenshot of the variants page is attached.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by rodfarrell.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Non-existing Variants displaying in Frontend.
Hi,
Can you rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP ?
That will deactivate all the modifications for the product page and products listing.
If it then works properly, it means that it comes from the changes that have been added to the product page view files.
And I think that this is the issue here.
Can you rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP ?
That will deactivate all the modifications for the product page and products listing.
If it then works properly, it means that it comes from the changes that have been added to the product page view files.
And I think that this is the issue here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
10 years 10 months ago #222891
by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Non-existing Variants displaying in Frontend.
Thanks Nicholas, I've already tried that and no change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224240
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Non-existing Variants displaying in Frontend.
Hi,
I tried to reproduce the issue on my local and I don't have this issue.
If no variant, the system display "no stock" and remove the add to cart button automatically.
Are you sure that you don't have override in the used template ? Especially on the view "product / quantity" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
I tried to reproduce the issue on my local and I don't have this issue.
If no variant, the system display "no stock" and remove the add to cart button automatically.
Are you sure that you don't have override in the used template ? Especially on the view "product / quantity" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds