- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
I see the products with diferents prices
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222949
by rober1903
I see the products with diferents prices was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0. Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0.
I have a product with many features and characteristics of each with a value. The problem is the features that appear on the screen.
When I add a product to the cart, it leads me directly to the screen of your cart. as I can do for a client healed a product does not take you to the final screen.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0.
I have a product with many features and characteristics of each with a value. The problem is the features that appear on the screen.
When I add a product to the cart, it leads me directly to the screen of your cart. as I can do for a client healed a product does not take you to the final screen.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by rober1903.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #222966
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I see the products with diferents prices
Hello,
What do you exactly mean about :
What do you exactly mean about :
Also, note that you can also use the "After a product is added to the cart" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" to control it.When I add a product to the cart, it leads me directly to the screen of your cart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds