- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Display -> Content Menu missing
10 years 10 months ago #223146
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Display -> Content Menu missing was created by carniel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
I don't have the Display -> Content Menu and Content modules menus that I see in the demo. Also I couldn't mange to get the desired view for products of a sub-category of the main-category. I tried to create menu entries and modules but it didn't help. Sorry I'm new to Hikashop, but the connection between the modules and menu items are not clear yet. How to configure the display of products of a sub-category and why do I miss the above items?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
I don't have the Display -> Content Menu and Content modules menus that I see in the demo. Also I couldn't mange to get the desired view for products of a sub-category of the main-category. I tried to create menu entries and modules but it didn't help. Sorry I'm new to Hikashop, but the connection between the modules and menu items are not clear yet. How to configure the display of products of a sub-category and why do I miss the above items?
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223147
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display -> Content Menu missing
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
HikaShop 2.6.0
Features
* The HikaShop options for the menus are now editable in the Joomla interface. The HikaShop options for the modules are now editable in the Joomla interface
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds