- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
I visualize the category hidden
10 years 10 months ago #223183
by rober1903
I visualize the category hidden was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.0. Bussines
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I have set up a category. In this category I created a hidden category for to combine products. The problem is that visualize the category hidden and I should not show.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I have set up a category. In this category I created a hidden category for to combine products. The problem is that visualize the category hidden and I should not show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223229
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I visualize the category hidden
Hi,
Besides a HikaShop or system plugin implementing the onBeforeCategoryListingLoad trigger to remove the check on the published categories from the MySQL used to load the categories, I don't see any other reason it would do that.
Try disabling each of these plugins one by one and see if one of them fixed the problem.
Besides a HikaShop or system plugin implementing the onBeforeCategoryListingLoad trigger to remove the check on the published categories from the MySQL used to load the categories, I don't see any other reason it would do that.
Try disabling each of these plugins one by one and see if one of them fixed the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223322
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic I visualize the category hidden
Thanks for your answer. Not exactly plugins to mean. Could you help me please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I visualize the category hidden
Hi,
It could be any plugin of the group "system" or "hikashop" which is enabled.
Deactivate them one by one and test each time. That's the only way to find out if it comes from one of them and if so, which one
It could be any plugin of the group "system" or "hikashop" which is enabled.
Deactivate them one by one and test each time. That's the only way to find out if it comes from one of them and if so, which one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds