Product grid
10 years 10 months ago #223299
by m.fontana
Product grid was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
Hi,
I've a problem with catalog view, if you check the page in URL the catalog have a wrong visualization, I've write at the developer but his answer is "becouse you have a long title article", I've other site with hikashop with different title lenght and I haven't this problem.
I've you any solution for solve this?
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
Hi,
I've a problem with catalog view, if you check the page in URL the catalog have a wrong visualization, I've write at the developer but his answer is "becouse you have a long title article", I've other site with hikashop with different title lenght and I haven't this problem.
I've you any solution for solve this?
Thanks
Matteo Fontana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product grid
Hi,
It's totally a problem of the template. You can add such CSS on your website to make it work for you:
.cell-4, .masonry.nobar .post-item {
height: 450px;
}
But your template provider should definitely do something in order to fix the grid layout that they use (or they can use the default grid layout of HikaShop, which doesn't have the problem...)
It's totally a problem of the template. You can add such CSS on your website to make it work for you:
.cell-4, .masonry.nobar .post-item {
height: 450px;
}
But your template provider should definitely do something in order to fix the grid layout that they use (or they can use the default grid layout of HikaShop, which doesn't have the problem...)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds