- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
to much white space under the product titel
10 years 9 months ago #223395
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
to much white space under the product titel was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi Supportteam,
I have a problem with to much white space under the longest product title.
See screenshot.
Hope you have a solution for this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi Supportteam,
I have a problem with to much white space under the longest product title.
See screenshot.
Hope you have a solution for this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223400
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic to much white space under the product titel
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223713
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic to much white space under the product titel
Hi Jerome,
I've been doing quite a lot with CSS, but I can not figure it out.
Sorry, but I need your help!
The inspect element gives a INLINE code. So I can't change it in the CSS. (see sreeenshot)
See URL:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
And there is an other issue, even if I change the code. Then I have a problem as a product name is over three lines (see screenshot 2)
Hope you can help me with this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I've been doing quite a lot with CSS, but I can not figure it out.
Sorry, but I need your help!
The inspect element gives a INLINE code. So I can't change it in the CSS. (see sreeenshot)
See URL:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
And there is an other issue, even if I change the code. Then I have a problem as a product name is over three lines (see screenshot 2)
Hope you can help me with this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223728
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic to much white space under the product titel
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / listing_div" and in this view remove the code:
That way the inline height forcing will be removed and you will be able to apply your css.
You can edit the view "product / listing_div" and in this view remove the code:
Code:
data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"
That way the inline height forcing will be removed and you will be able to apply your css.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223850
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic to much white space under the product titel
Hi Xavier,
Thank you very much

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Thank you very much
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds