- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
link category from a category listing to menu
10 years 9 months ago #223668
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
link category from a category listing to menu was created by carniel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hello, cannot find the answer to my question in the docu ;-(
I have a content module that displays my categories. For example category "Sportbrillen"
I also have a menu that has a product listing for this category.
meintraining.at/joom30/index.php/shop/sportbrillen
Just when I click on category Sportbrillen from the category listing it links to
meintraining.at/joom30/index.php/shop/category/18-sportbrillen
I would like it to link to /shop/sportbrillen instead!
I tried to create a module in hikashop that links to the menu, and several other thinks but it didn't help.
How is it possible to link the category to the menu from the category listing module?
thx, Eva
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
Hello, cannot find the answer to my question in the docu ;-(
I have a content module that displays my categories. For example category "Sportbrillen"
I also have a menu that has a product listing for this category.
meintraining.at/joom30/index.php/shop/sportbrillen
Just when I click on category Sportbrillen from the category listing it links to
meintraining.at/joom30/index.php/shop/category/18-sportbrillen
I would like it to link to /shop/sportbrillen instead!
I tried to create a module in hikashop that links to the menu, and several other thinks but it didn't help.
How is it possible to link the category to the menu from the category listing module?
thx, Eva
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic link category from a category listing to menu
Hi,
Enter the link you want in the "canonical URL" field of your category and make sure that the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated and that will do what you want.
Enter the link you want in the "canonical URL" field of your category and make sure that the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated and that will do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223745
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Replied by carniel on topic link category from a category listing to menu
yes, works fine! great
Have not looked in SEF Urls ...
Have not looked in SEF Urls ...
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds