- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Category displays products from another category
10 years 9 months ago #223949
by vision07
Category displays products from another category was created by vision07
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
documax.mx/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 47.0.2526.80 m
On my main category products there are 3 subcategories, each category has diferent products, but when I do click in one of these subcategories it display a product that belong to a different category.
I noticed that the URL address shows something that is not right to me. Let me share these:
documax.mx/index.php/productos/category/13-multifuncionales This link works ok
documax.mx/index.php/productos/category/14-tabloide This link works ok
documax.mx/index.php/productos/tabloide In this link there is not a category, skips into a product A product that is not even in that category
I double check that the "data display" has the right category.
Any help will be very appreciated
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 47.0.2526.80 m
On my main category products there are 3 subcategories, each category has diferent products, but when I do click in one of these subcategories it display a product that belong to a different category.
I noticed that the URL address shows something that is not right to me. Let me share these:
documax.mx/index.php/productos/category/13-multifuncionales This link works ok
documax.mx/index.php/productos/category/14-tabloide This link works ok
documax.mx/index.php/productos/tabloide In this link there is not a category, skips into a product A product that is not even in that category
I double check that the "data display" has the right category.
Any help will be very appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224011
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi,
This means that the "canonical URL" of your category is wrong. Edit your category and remove it and it should work fine.
This means that the "canonical URL" of your category is wrong. Edit your category and remove it and it should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224157
by vision07
Replied by vision07 on topic Category displays products from another category
Sorry, but I misunderstood, what category is the one that I need to edit? and which is the one that I need to remove?
If you give a sample will be great, thanks
If you give a sample will be great, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi,
Let's do it simpler. Turn off the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that should solve the problem.
Let's do it simpler. Turn off the "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224611
by vision07
Replied by vision07 on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi Nicolas,
I did turn off "Force canonical URLs on listings", but I still having the same problem
I did turn off "Force canonical URLs on listings", but I still having the same problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224683
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi,
So I've done some more digging and it comes apparently from the "tabloide" menu item itself for some reason.
Disabling it fixed the problem.
So I would recommend to delete it and recreate it and see if that helps.
So I've done some more digging and it comes apparently from the "tabloide" menu item itself for some reason.
Disabling it fixed the problem.
So I would recommend to delete it and recreate it and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224810
by vision07
Replied by vision07 on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi Nicolas, I did what you recommend me but still the issue, I even delete trash menus and change the alias to tabloide-color, what else can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224839
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi,
Please give us a ftp access via our contact form with a link to that topic in your message.
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That way we will be able to debug this issue.
Please give us a ftp access via our contact form with a link to that topic in your message.
hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That way we will be able to debug this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224967
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category displays products from another category
Hi,
We fixed the issue on your end, and port back this fix on our end too.
Thank you for this report and please confirm that it is correctly solving your issue.
We fixed the issue on your end, and port back this fix on our end too.
Thank you for this report and please confirm that it is correctly solving your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224998
by vision07
Replied by vision07 on topic Category displays products from another category
Thanks,
You solved my problem, happy holidays!
Andres Portillo
You solved my problem, happy holidays!
Andres Portillo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds