- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
10 years 9 months ago #223989
by Scott2451
Need to add an image to this page, not sure how. was created by Scott2451
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
I have a page that you could consider an index page that shows some text based info and 4 items that can be bought. What I need to do is add a wide image just above the first paragraph. I've looked all over Hikashop but cannot find where this page exists and that text based content. My programmer did this page but I haven't been able to reach him for days. Can someone get back to me as to possibly where this could be so I can add that image I need to?
We're using Joomla for the CMS and we're also using Breezing Forms but its not a Breezing Form. I also checked in Modules and Articles, not there either.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
I have a page that you could consider an index page that shows some text based info and 4 items that can be bought. What I need to do is add a wide image just above the first paragraph. I've looked all over Hikashop but cannot find where this page exists and that text based content. My programmer did this page but I haven't been able to reach him for days. Can someone get back to me as to possibly where this could be so I can add that image I need to?
We're using Joomla for the CMS and we're also using Breezing Forms but its not a Breezing Form. I also checked in Modules and Articles, not there either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223992
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Hi,
It looks like hikashop category description or something.. but without a link to that page it is hard to say. You could give a link to this page or you can inspect that page with firebug and you should find from where it is coming.
Many thanks
It looks like hikashop category description or something.. but without a link to that page it is hard to say. You could give a link to this page or you can inspect that page with firebug and you should find from where it is coming.
Many thanks
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223993
by Scott2451
Replied by Scott2451 on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
here's the page -
www.radata.com/radon/buy-radon-test-kits
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223995
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Hi,
It is hikashop category description. You should go hikashop>categories>find category with ID 12> press edit button and you should find what you need.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
It is hikashop category description. You should go hikashop>categories>find category with ID 12> press edit button and you should find what you need.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223996
by Scott2451
Replied by Scott2451 on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Scott2451.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223997
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Please press edit icon, that little pencil, and you will find what you looking for
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223998
by Scott2451
Replied by Scott2451 on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223999
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
Your Welcome
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott2451
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224000
by Scott2451
Replied by Scott2451 on topic Need to add an image to this page, not sure how.
you can now see what was added.
www.radata.com/radon/buy-radon-test-kits
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds