Skip to main content

Slider don't work...

More
10 years 9 months ago #224003 by melprok
Slider don't work... was created by melprok
-- url of the page with the problem -- : melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/

Hi,

I configure a content hikashop module with the carousel.
But the slide is not working.

For example I create this module "PRODUCTOS PARA BAJAR DE PESO" in home page.
The category that I'm using have over 20 products. I set the products per slide to 8
but the slide do not run and if I click the arrow do not scroll.

I attach print screens of my configurations.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224015 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Slider don't work...
Hi,

The problem is that you have configured the "product per slide" setting with the same number than the total number of products to be displayed by the module. Reduce the number in the "product per slide" setting, or increase the total number of products on a row and that should work fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224041 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
Hi, Could you check now?

I change the products per slide to 4 but the slide don't start automatically. And the same with the arrows or dot.

melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224071 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Slider don't work...
Hi,

I still see the module as if it was 8 products per slide.
Are you sure you modified the correct module ?
Are the other options of the module taken into account ?
What if you increase the total number of products from 8 to 16 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224148 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
Hello, Sorry, I change it for a demo.

I put it back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224151 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
I think I found the problem. The problem is the component United Revolution Slider. In the
settings of this component I put Yes in the No Conflict Mode option. And now is working.

Thanks for your help!...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224153 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
Sorry, another question... I can remove the space between slides or products?

Or how I can configure to see the products side by side without space?

thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224185 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Slider don't work...
Hi,

The issue is that you have 6 products per slide now but with only 8 products displayed in total. So the second slide page has only 2 products placed in the middle of it and you get some blank. So again, it's just a matter of configuring the settings of the module the way you want it to behave.
I would recommend to read this documentation and take example on the settings there:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...display-with-effects

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224267 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
Ok, I see...

Then, how I can control the width? I mean to center te slide.

I include a picture with what I say.

melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/

Thanks for your help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224346 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Slider don't work...
Hi,

Please try to add this css property at the end of your css file:
Code:
#hikashop_main_slider_hikashop_category_information_module_178{ width: 600px !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #224424 by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Slider don't work...
Ok, Thanks... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum