- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
How to unfold all category?
10 years 9 months ago #224106
by javck
How to unfold all category? was created by javck
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi ,
I put a module which shows all lv1 categories from product category.
When I click first category , the lv2 categories of the category will show.
And then I click next category , the lv2 categories of the category will show.
But the lv2 categories of first category will be folded , I don't want to do it.
I hope all cateogries could be unfolded at first time. Just like tree line.
Please give me some advices.Thx~
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi ,
I put a module which shows all lv1 categories from product category.
When I click first category , the lv2 categories of the category will show.
And then I click next category , the lv2 categories of the category will show.
But the lv2 categories of first category will be folded , I don't want to do it.
I hope all cateogries could be unfolded at first time. Just like tree line.
Please give me some advices.Thx~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224111
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to unfold all category?
Hi,
Edit your module via the Joomla modules manager. There, in the "hikashop options" tab, change the setting "Show children" to display all the sub elements and that will do what you want.
Edit your module via the Joomla modules manager. There, in the "hikashop options" tab, change the setting "Show children" to display all the sub elements and that will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds