Problema with Hikashop Social Plugin
10 years 9 months ago #224256
by vanway
Problema with Hikashop Social Plugin was created by vanway
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
Hi. I installed since the beginning the hikashop social plugin, and chose to show the buttons on the left. Didn't have any problem. Today, I tried to show them on the right side, and the facebook button appears faraway from the G+ and the twitter button. I've been trying to find out why, but didn't come up with a solution.
Here I attach how it performs on both left and right:
LEFT
RIGHT
Thank you for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
Hi. I installed since the beginning the hikashop social plugin, and chose to show the buttons on the left. Didn't have any problem. Today, I tried to show them on the right side, and the facebook button appears faraway from the G+ and the twitter button. I've been trying to find out why, but didn't come up with a solution.
Here I attach how it performs on both left and right:
LEFT
RIGHT
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224259
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problema with Hikashop Social Plugin
Hi,
That's because the Facebook like button requires extra space on its right in order to display messages to you when you click on it.
Try to change the "Tag type" setting of the Social networks plugin via the Joomla plugins manager. That might help.
That's because the Facebook like button requires extra space on its right in order to display messages to you when you click on it.
Try to change the "Tag type" setting of the Social networks plugin via the Joomla plugins manager. That might help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224317
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Problema with Hikashop Social Plugin
That worked. Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds