- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Link of product
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224638
by suhail
Link of product was created by suhail
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I use HikaShop content on frontpage and every time I click on the product, I see on the browser link compenont / HikaShop and then the name of product. How can I change this URL only to the name of the product ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I use HikaShop content on frontpage and every time I click on the product, I see on the browser link compenont / HikaShop and then the name of product. How can I change this URL only to the name of the product ?
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by suhail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224669
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link of product
Hi,
That's because in the "menu" setting of your module, you need to select a categories listing menu item.
If you do, Joomla's SEF system will use the alias of the menu item at the beginning of the URL. If you don't, it will use component/hikashop instead.
That's because in the "menu" setting of your module, you need to select a categories listing menu item.
If you do, Joomla's SEF system will use the alias of the menu item at the beginning of the URL. If you don't, it will use component/hikashop instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suhail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds