- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
Brand listing module issues
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #224880
by mikehermary
Brand listing module issues was created by mikehermary
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I am using a HikaShop content module to display the list of brands on my client's website. The brand names are displaying correctly, but the links are incorrect. The incorrect links are book-store/category/action-training and they should be book-store/action-training. I have a HikaShop category menu item setup that uses the correct links and I have configured the content module to use the same settings, but for some reason, "category" is being added to the links. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.
Mike
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.1
Hello,
I am using a HikaShop content module to display the list of brands on my client's website. The brand names are displaying correctly, but the links are incorrect. The incorrect links are book-store/category/action-training and they should be book-store/action-training. I have a HikaShop category menu item setup that uses the correct links and I have configured the content module to use the same settings, but for some reason, "category" is being added to the links. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224882
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Brand listing module issues
Hi,
I think that simply empty the option "Category SEF name" in Configuration > Features > SEF Url options will fix your issue.
I think that simply empty the option "Category SEF name" in Configuration > Features > SEF Url options will fix your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mikehermary
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #224981
by mikehermary
Replied by mikehermary on topic Brand listing module issues
Hello Xavier,
Yes, that did solve the issue. Thank you for your assistance.
Mike
Yes, that did solve the issue. Thank you for your assistance.
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds