- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
I don´t visualize the categories
10 years 9 months ago #225092
by rober1903
I don´t visualize the categories was created by rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don´t visualize the categories
Hi,
You want to edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
There, under the "Products options" tab, check the "sub element filter" setting.
You need to set it to "all sub elements" if you want to display the products of the current category as well as the products of the sub categories of the current category.
You want to edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
There, under the "Products options" tab, check the "sub element filter" setting.
You need to set it to "all sub elements" if you want to display the products of the current category as well as the products of the sub categories of the current category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds