- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Category menu item not working correctly
10 years 9 months ago #225193
by standib
Category menu item not working correctly was created by standib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
surrealrealities.com/websites/compuchild...t=listing&Itemid=469
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I am migrating a site from Joomla 2.5.28 to 3.4.7. In the process I have also upgraded to HikaShop Business 2.6. Since the store and its products were already created, I hoped the update process would be painless and for the most part it is. I set up a main menu hikashop category listing but when I click on a category image, the products are displayed but there is a black band across the bottom of the image and the product cannot be selected. If I select a product from the category menu in the left sidebar, I can select the product. How can I get the main menu category listing to work?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I am migrating a site from Joomla 2.5.28 to 3.4.7. In the process I have also upgraded to HikaShop Business 2.6. Since the store and its products were already created, I hoped the update process would be painless and for the most part it is. I set up a main menu hikashop category listing but when I click on a category image, the products are displayed but there is a black band across the bottom of the image and the product cannot be selected. If I select a product from the category menu in the left sidebar, I can select the product. How can I get the main menu category listing to work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category menu item not working correctly
Hi,
Go in your joomla menu manager and edit your menu item. There, in the "products options" tab, change the layout to "image an title" and that should display the products properly. There, you'll also find an option to have a link to the products page or not.
Go in your joomla menu manager and edit your menu item. There, in the "products options" tab, change the layout to "image an title" and that should display the products properly. There, you'll also find an option to have a link to the products page or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: standib
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds