- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Product price BASED ON PERCENTS
10 years 9 months ago #225335
by marto42
Product price BASED ON PERCENTS was created by marto42
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello, tell me please where i can found an information about product price. I want if user check radio options button to calculate the current price + 50 %. I used a variants for all other options but if hikashop have that funcion - please tell me.
test.mebelbg.net/hikashop-menu-for-categ...pnevmatichen-produkt
Hello, tell me please where i can found an information about product price. I want if user check radio options button to calculate the current price + 50 %. I used a variants for all other options but if hikashop have that funcion - please tell me.
test.mebelbg.net/hikashop-menu-for-categ...pnevmatichen-produkt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello, tell me please where i can found an information about product price. I want if user check radio options button to calculate the current price + 50 %. I used a variants for all other options but if hikashop have that funcion - please tell me.
test.mebelbg.net/hikashop-menu-for-categ...pnevmatichen-produkt
Hello, tell me please where i can found an information about product price. I want if user check radio options button to calculate the current price + 50 %. I used a variants for all other options but if hikashop have that funcion - please tell me.
test.mebelbg.net/hikashop-menu-for-categ...pnevmatichen-produkt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225360
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product price BASED ON PERCENTS
Hi,
There is no function like that by default in HikaShop, but thanks to some custom code this can be possible.
It require PHP knowledges.
There is no function like that by default in HikaShop, but thanks to some custom code this can be possible.
It require PHP knowledges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds