- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Module Height
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225552
by MyWorld
Module Height was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I can't seem to find where the product listing module is getting it's height. I somehow remember being able to edit it before the modules were editable via Joomla's interface but I could be wrong.
For example, I am using the product listing module and it has a style height on the hikashop_product_image I can't seem to find where that was set. I want to remove the height as it looks odd on mobile devices.
By the way there is no height set when I view the module in the backend but I see it via Firebug.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
I can't seem to find where the product listing module is getting it's height. I somehow remember being able to edit it before the modules were editable via Joomla's interface but I could be wrong.
For example, I am using the product listing module and it has a style height on the hikashop_product_image I can't seem to find where that was set. I want to remove the height as it looks odd on mobile devices.
By the way there is no height set when I view the module in the backend but I see it via Firebug.
Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225553
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module Height
Hi,
HikaShop 2.6 have a "height consistency" feature.
The next release should contain a setting in order to activate/deactivate that feature per listing.
For the moment, the best is to perform a view override.
See :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...for-product-div.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...initial-display.html
Regards,
HikaShop 2.6 have a "height consistency" feature.
The next release should contain a setting in order to activate/deactivate that feature per listing.
For the moment, the best is to perform a view override.
See :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...for-product-div.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...initial-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225665
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Module Height
I removed the height consistency but that is not my only issue. There is a height set on the hikashop_product_image as I indicated above that I can't seem to find where that is set. Please see the attached.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225674
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module Height
Hi,
This come from the setting "Thumbnail height" in Configuration > Main > Images.
That can be overrided via a css property with "!important", something like:
Else you can remove this inline css by editing the view "product / listing_img_title" directly.
This come from the setting "Thumbnail height" in Configuration > Main > Images.
That can be overrided via a css property with "!important", something like:
Code:
.hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_product_image{ height: 100% !important; }
Else you can remove this inline css by editing the view "product / listing_img_title" directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds