- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
product delivery / shipping duration
10 years 9 months ago #225761
by Bernhard7
product delivery / shipping duration was created by Bernhard7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hello,
I want to Display to my customer in Kind of a text plus graphic or image when he can expect to receive the product he intends to buy.
typical Symbols in compareable Systems are green, yellow and red traffic lights or Symbols with colored bars.
for instance:
- green Symbol: 1 - 3 days
- yellow Symbol: 4 - 10 days
- red Symbol: more than 10 days.
How do I have to define/configure my product and how can I Display this in the frontend?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Hello,
I want to Display to my customer in Kind of a text plus graphic or image when he can expect to receive the product he intends to buy.
typical Symbols in compareable Systems are green, yellow and red traffic lights or Symbols with colored bars.
for instance:
- green Symbol: 1 - 3 days
- yellow Symbol: 4 - 10 days
- red Symbol: more than 10 days.
How do I have to define/configure my product and how can I Display this in the frontend?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product delivery / shipping duration
Hi,
I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields and use for example the "radio button" type.
That way, you'll be able to enter the different values for it, and in each product edition page, you'll be able to select the value you want for the product.
You can also use HTML for the radio values by entering a translation key in the value and then adding a translation override for that key with the HTML you want for your image:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
I would recommend to create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields and use for example the "radio button" type.
That way, you'll be able to enter the different values for it, and in each product edition page, you'll be able to select the value you want for the product.
You can also use HTML for the radio values by entering a translation key in the value and then adding a translation override for that key with the HTML you want for your image:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225849
by Bernhard7
Replied by Bernhard7 on topic product delivery / shipping duration
ok, I will try.
thank you
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds