Cannnot Move Products
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #225860
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Cannnot Move Products was created by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I used to be able to move a product up or down using arrow buttons next to it's product ID. I know the display has to be set on direct sub elements...but it's still not working. I haven't used this feature in a while, but evidently something has changed. Please see the screen shot, the up & down arrow buttons would be the ones circled in red...but they don't work & the arrows are now gone. Also...I cannot manually enter the numerical number in the box.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I used to be able to move a product up or down using arrow buttons next to it's product ID. I know the display has to be set on direct sub elements...but it's still not working. I haven't used this feature in a while, but evidently something has changed. Please see the screen shot, the up & down arrow buttons would be the ones circled in red...but they don't work & the arrows are now gone. Also...I cannot manually enter the numerical number in the box.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225869
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannnot Move Products
Hi,
I just tried on my local and we don't have issue like that.
Could you try to download the latest version from our website and install it over your current install ?
I just tried on my local and we don't have issue like that.
Could you try to download the latest version from our website and install it over your current install ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 8 months ago #225938
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Cannnot Move Products
Will do! I'll try that later tonight when I'm home from work & let you know.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 8 months ago #225952
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Cannnot Move Products
Ignore this...something weird must have been going on last night because right now...I checked before I installed a fresh copy of HikaShop...and it's working. Not sure what to say other than sorry for any confusion.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds