Skip to main content

Error in loading video by plugin syntax

More
10 years 8 months ago #226038 by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3

Hello guys!
My products on website are virtual, and actually they are video. So since my main product is video I have to set product list page on "show title and description". By this way my visitors will be able to watch videos in product list page and choose them.
Now the problem:
I bought and installed a component which is video player. I inserted their plugin syntax code in my description in order to load video. In product page itself it works correctly and shows the video. BUT in product list page instead of video i just see that plugin syntax! And it means that visitor just can see this non-sense syntax and not video itself.

What can I do now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226095 by Xavier
Hi,

Please try to edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" and replace the line:
Code:
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->product_description);
By:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->product_description));

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum