- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Most viewed products module
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226054
by leonte54
Most viewed products module was created by leonte54
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I've added a module to display most popular viewed products.
I set ordered field with "product_hit" but I suppose it does not work.
Can you help me, please.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I've added a module to display most popular viewed products.
I set ordered field with "product_hit" but I suppose it does not work.
Can you help me, please.
Thank you
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by leonte54.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226094
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Most viewed products module
Hi,
Please give us more informations about this module, which on is it on the frontend ?
Could you provide the full settings in screenshot ?
On the home page you have a module with css issue I guess, because via the browser console we can see that the html data is present.
Please give us more informations about this module, which on is it on the frontend ?
Could you provide the full settings in screenshot ?
On the home page you have a module with css issue I guess, because via the browser console we can see that the html data is present.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds