- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Auto generated link in my text
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226236
by fardinfard
Auto generated link in my text was created by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
Something strange happened for me. I used a short text in description of all the products on my website. here is teh text:
Insert your data in related folders before placing your order
But now i notified that hikashop made a part of this text as a link to product itself. Please check the attached file. How can I remove this auto generated link. I want it as a normal text and not a link.
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
Something strange happened for me. I used a short text in description of all the products on my website. here is teh text:
Insert your data in related folders before placing your order
But now i notified that hikashop made a part of this text as a link to product itself. Please check the attached file. How can I remove this auto generated link. I want it as a normal text and not a link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226284
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Auto generated link in my text
Hi,
Please give us a link to the page with the issue and more information about the way you added this text.
Via screenshots or something else.
Please give us a link to the page with the issue and more information about the way you added this text.
Via screenshots or something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #226486
by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Auto generated link in my text
Please take a look here:
pixice.com/index.php/videos/classic/prod...visualizator-dance-5
It happened automatically
pixice.com/index.php/videos/classic/prod...visualizator-dance-5
It happened automatically
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226515
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Auto generated link in my text
Hi,
This don't seems to be related on HikaShop. I think that you have another component / plugin which is generating these links.
Don't you have anything installed with the name "Deal top" ?
This don't seems to be related on HikaShop. I think that you have another component / plugin which is generating these links.
Don't you have anything installed with the name "Deal top" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds