- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
Donot show 'best rated' products on product page
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226285
by storeitonline
Donot show 'best rated' products on product page was created by storeitonline
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.1stopmotoronderdelen.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
When selecting a product, the page also shows a list of 'best rated' products. This happened after moving my hikashop database to another server. I didn't have this issue in the old situation.
I can't recall that I changed any files manually in the old situation.
Checked my menu settings and they were alle the same.......
Really puzzled right now on where to disable the showing of 'best rated' products.
EDIT: Module 'best rated' is disabled
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
When selecting a product, the page also shows a list of 'best rated' products. This happened after moving my hikashop database to another server. I didn't have this issue in the old situation.
I can't recall that I changed any files manually in the old situation.
Checked my menu settings and they were alle the same.......
Really puzzled right now on where to disable the showing of 'best rated' products.
EDIT: Module 'best rated' is disabled
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by storeitonline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #226301
by storeitonline
Replied by storeitonline on topic Donot show 'best rated' products on product page
Just found out that it is related to the module 'best rated'. (Turning off the title e.g. has exactly that effect !)
However, the module is 'unpublished'......
However, the module is 'unpublished'......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #226305
by storeitonline
Replied by storeitonline on topic Donot show 'best rated' products on product page
I think we have a bug here.
Despite the fact that the module is not published, and I even assigned it to no menu, it is displayed !!
I now worked around it by assinging a module that does not contain any items......
Despite the fact that the module is not published, and I even assigned it to no menu, it is displayed !!
I now worked around it by assinging a module that does not contain any items......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #226288
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Donot show 'best rated' products on product page
Hello,
You should probably check the option "Modules to display under the main area" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and unset the 'Best rated' module.
You should probably check the option "Modules to display under the main area" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and unset the 'Best rated' module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #226404
by storeitonline
Replied by storeitonline on topic Donot show 'best rated' products on product page
Pffffffffff..................
so many options everywhere, that I missed that one. Thanks.
But I also cannot recall turning it on .... and all other modules to display are turned off as well..... so still strange that it was now on.
Anyway... Thanks for the tip....
so many options everywhere, that I missed that one. Thanks.
But I also cannot recall turning it on .... and all other modules to display are turned off as well..... so still strange that it was now on.
Anyway... Thanks for the tip....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds