- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
How to link hidden menu with parent menu entry
10 years 8 months ago #226436
by carniel
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
How to link hidden menu with parent menu entry was created by carniel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
I try to explain my configuration, which should be quite standard:
My shop's top-level menu is "/shop", there are several sub-menu items for categories
there is one sub-category ("personal-training") which should not show up in this menu. I have a hidden-menu where I defined a menu-item for "personal-training" to show this category.
I also have a category-module that shows products of this category.
In the hikashop-category "personal-training" I defined authorized URL to be /personal-training
The problem is, it should be "/shop/personal-training"
But I cannot add the "/shop" since this belongs to the main-menu
So is it possible to link a hidden menu under as child-item to a parent menu-item but keep it hidden?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 6.2.8
I try to explain my configuration, which should be quite standard:
My shop's top-level menu is "/shop", there are several sub-menu items for categories
there is one sub-category ("personal-training") which should not show up in this menu. I have a hidden-menu where I defined a menu-item for "personal-training" to show this category.
I also have a category-module that shows products of this category.
In the hikashop-category "personal-training" I defined authorized URL to be /personal-training
The problem is, it should be "/shop/personal-training"
But I cannot add the "/shop" since this belongs to the main-menu
So is it possible to link a hidden menu under as child-item to a parent menu-item but keep it hidden?
There are no kangaroos in Austria!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226542
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to link hidden menu with parent menu entry
Hi,
Your menu question is more related to Joomla than HikaShop.
You should add your sub menu but not make it visible as a menu link in your front-end.
For more details, I suggest you to perform search on Joomla menus.
Regards,
Your menu question is more related to Joomla than HikaShop.
You should add your sub menu but not make it visible as a menu link in your front-end.
For more details, I suggest you to perform search on Joomla menus.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds